Salespeople often avoid asking these six important questions because they’re afraid to know the answer.
Awesome questions! Are your sales people asking them? Here they are:
- Who else is selling to you?
- What priorities are higher than the problem we’re addressing here?
- If you had to make a decision today, who would you choose?
- What might prevent you from doing business with me and my company?
- Do I have an equal chance of winning your business?
- If you don’t make a final decision by the date you mentioned, what will happen?
And just for the heck of it… you know those % that your sales people use to tell you how close they are to a sale? Why not make ASKING these questions a mandatory milestone to get past, oh, say, 25%?
See the rest of the article on www.inc.com