Hi! I’m Dave Keuning. I am:
- A Chair with Vistage International here in Honolulu, Hawaii. Vistage International is the world’s leading CEO peer organization.
- An executive coach to CEO’s & business owners who want to outperform their competition.
In my career as the CEO of multiple software organizations, I struggled with the challenges of running a business. All too often I felt that I was re-inventing the wheel, trying to solve complex issues on my own without advice. I believed that someone before me must have faced the same problems I was facing. That’s when I discovered the advantage of connecting with CEO peer counterparts. Here is my story in slideshow format:
- Struggle with holding employees accountable?
- Have difficulty in getting alignment within your organization?
- Want to increase the conversational capacity with your employees and in your organization?
- Spend all your time working *in* the business instead of *on* the business?
- Feel like it is lonely at the top?
Our Honolulu-based CEO peer group provides peer support and 300+ years of successful business experience for executives who want to grow their organizations. Want to know what I think about becoming a better leader? Check this out >>
More about me? See my profile on LinkedIn >>
[Looking for Dave Keuning of the Killers? I like to call him “the other Dave Keuning” and his Wikipedia page is here.]