Imagine yourself in a room with 10 -12 of your CEO peers. Unlike your consultants, unlike your employees, unlike your family members — they have no ax to grind. They are just there to give you unbiased feedback in a group setting. Sound interesting?
- What if that team of successful CEO’s was willing to focus their efforts on helping you become a better leader?
- What if you if they were willing to help you make better decisions?
- What if the net result was that you consistently got better results in your business?
That is the aim of my Honolulu-based CEO peer group:
- Better leaders.
- Better decisions.
- Better results.
Honestly? A CEO peer group can be a total waste of time if it doesn’t fit your specific needs. Here are two resources:
- This is my thinking on how to tell if a CEO group is right for you
- And here is a great article on the Inc.com web site that might help you decide.
Take a look! If you still think a CEO peer group would be right for you, I’d love to talk to you about it. Want to know more about the group I chair? Find out a bit about me >>