Hi! I’m Dave Keuning.
In my career as the CEO of multiple software organizations, I struggled with the challenges of running a business. All too often I felt that I was re-inventing the wheel, trying to solve complex issues on my own without advice. I believed that someone before me must have faced the same problems I was facing. That’s when I discovered the advantage of connecting with CEO peer counterparts.
- Struggle with holding employees accountable?
- Have difficulty in getting alignment within your organization?
- Want to increase the conversational capacity with your employees and in your organization?
- Spend all your time working *in* the business instead of *on* the business?
- Feel like it is lonely at the top?
More about me? See my profile on LinkedIn >>
[Looking for Dave Keuning of the Killers? I like to call him “the other Dave Keuning” and his Wikipedia page is here.]